I've Moved!

Head on over to The Renaissance Housewife to reconnect.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Well it's been a long time...

I think I will start blogging again (not that I ever stopped; a writer is still a writer no matter who reads it). I was reading through a friend's blog and was reminded how much fun it was. I think it's been about a year since I closed my Wordpress blog. I had just started a new job and was unsure of how to use the time I had left. Now things have settled down a bit... or I have become better at managing my time. Probably a little bit of both.

So let me fill in the gap. I've been pretty lax in cooking since then. Ate more junk food than I care to admit... more microwave baked potatoes than I care to admit... felt sicker than I care to admit... but overall it has been a good year. One of my goals for 2012 was to develop systems in my life to make things simpler and faster, without sacrificing quality. Food and budgeting were two of my biggest areas of concern; it seems like when one gets out of control, the other is soon to follow. Because of this, I've made an effort to find great reliable recipes for versatile food items that I can make inexpensively on a smaller scale (since I'm cooking more for myself now and not a family of 10). This has been a lot of fun for me.

With all that being said, I believe I'll get to work on my first 'real' post.

No comments:

Post a Comment