I've Moved!

Head on over to The Renaissance Housewife to reconnect.

Friday, January 3, 2014

Greetings from Guatemala!

As you read this, I should be in Guatemala with my awesome fiance and his family. (This post has been scheduled, so that's not taking into account delays or plane crashes or other catastrophes.)

That being the case, I'm going to redirect you to another website for a cool tutorial on DIY Peanut Butter. This is on one of my personal (nepotistically) favorite blogs, Extra Thyme.

Here it is:

 Peanut Butter. Because Who Doesn't Like It?

I actually tasted some of the featured recipe, and it was fantastic! Being thus inspired, I've saved up all of my Christmas peanuts (and also almonds!) to try this.

But alas, I can't.

I'm in Guatemala.

So you will just have to try it for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment